QUALITEC ENGINEERING cc
Reg. No CK 91/03521/23
& GEOTECHNICAL INSTRUMENTATION
MEMBERS: R.K. Holloway P.Newton
Postal: PO Box 73892,
Fairland, 2030, South
VAT Reg. No: 4740121910
Physical: Drostdy Street, Cleveland,
011) 622 5448
011) 622 7493
WIRE PULL CONVERGENCE METER
Designed for measurement of
convergence in mines.
which is portable, measures convergence between hanging and foot-wall.
metre is a tool for quantifying closure.
A 10 turn
potentiometer is fitted with a bobbin and stainless steel PVC covered wire.
Changes in movement are determined by measuring resistance on the
can be taken by either a simple multi-meter or by a data logger. Minimum
measuring range is 200mm to about 2000mm.
- Simple, reliable and easy to read.
- Intended for relative measurements
only. Temperature may change measurements.
- Meter made from stainless steel and
nylon corrosion resistant materials. Potentiometer sealed with “O”
- Supplied with stainless steel
- Calibration curve supplied with each
- “Bourns” 10 turn wire-wound potentiometer
fitted with extended shaft and return spring.
- Supplied with 3-pin Canon socket and
Price R8 565, 00 plus VAT (valid until End May 2017).
(1) Stainless steel end plates and
bracket (2) Canon plug and
socket (3) Nylon body