QUALITEC ENGINEERING cc
Reg. No CK 91/03521/23
& GEOTECHNICAL INSTRUMENTATION
MEMBERS: R.K. Holloway P.Newton
Postal: PO Box 73892,
Fairland, 2030, South
VAT Reg. No: 4740121910
Physical: Drostdy Street, Cleveland,
011) 622 5448
011) 622 7493
TELESCOPIC CONVERGENCE METER
Designed for measurement of
convergence in mines.
which is portable, measures convergence between hanging and foot-wall.
potentiometer, fitted with a bobbin and stainless steel PVC covered wire,
connects the top part of the telescopic body to the sliding lower half.
Changes in movement are determined by measuring resistance on the
can be taken by either a simple multi-meter or by a data logger. Basic
measuring range is 1200mm fully open to 750mm fully closed.
- Simple, reliable and easy to read.
- Can be installed by one person.
- Measurement to 3 Metres, when used
with extension tubes.
- Intended for relative measurements
only. Temperature may change measurements.
- Telescopic body manufactured from
zinc plated mild steel. Meter made from stainless steel and nylon
corrosion resistant materials. Potentiometer sealed with “O” rings.
- Calibration curve supplied with each
- “Bourns” 10 turn wire-wound
potentiometer fitted with extended shaft and return spring.
- Supplied with 3-pin Canon socket and
at R11 131, 00 plus VAT (valid until End May 2017).
(1) Extension piece (2) Lower telescopic body (3) Upper telescopic body (4) Potentiometer body