QUALITEC ENGINEERING cc
Reg. No CK 91/03521/23
& GEOTECHNICAL INSTRUMENTATION
MEMBERS: R.K. Holloway P.Newton
Postal: PO Box 73892,
Fairland, 2030, South
VAT Reg. No: 4740121910
Physical: Drostdy Street, Cleveland,
011) 622 5448
011) 622 7493
measurement of surface movements including: -
- Radial movements and convergence of
tunnels, shafts and linings.
- Deformation of excavations in
underground power houses, caverns and adits.
- Displacement of retaining walls,
cuttings, bridge piers, arches and abutments.
- Stability of concrete structures and
which is portable, measures displacement between pairs of reference
eye-bolts, grouted into shallow holes.
extensometer comprises a stainless steel measuring tape with equally spaced
precision punched holes. The body incorporates a tape tensioning device
coupled to a tension nut and vernier scale. Accuracy is 0.1mm or better with
a trained operator.
- Simple, reliable and easy to read
with positive tape tensioning.
- Can be operated by one person and
read from one end only.
- Measurement to 20 Metres.
- Intended for relative measurements only.
Temperature may change measurements.
- Presented in a lockable aluminium
priced at R38840,00 plus VAT (valid until End May 2017)
(1) Stainless steel tape (2) Tension device (3) Vernier scale (4) Tension nut