QUALITEC ENGINEERING cc
Reg. No CK 91/03521/23
ROCKBOLT LOAD CELL
Designed for measurement of load on bolts in mines
Operating principle: -
The instrument, which is portable, measures loads on rockbolts.
The load cell is designed for loads up to 20 Tonnes. Load is applied to a cell of a known area, pressure within the cell is transmitted to a pressure gauge. The area is designed to have a 2:1 ratio between load and pressure. The gauge is rated at either 0 to 6 mPa, or 0 to 10 mPa, 1 mPa = 2 Tonnes, 6 mPa = 12 Tonnes etc. Accuracy is +- 5%.
1. Simple, reliable and easy to read, with no electrical connections.
· Can be installed by one person.
Optional extras: -
· Max pointer type gauge, this indicates the peak load reached between observations.
· Add R477,00 plus VAT (valid until End May 2017). NO QUANTITY DISCOUNTS
Add R7632,00 plus VAT.
(1) Pressure gauge (2) Split sleeve (3) 16mm thick load spreader plates